- Stay up-to-date on the latest kidlitosphere news. It can be hard to keep up with everything that’s going on in the Kidlitosphere. The News Blog at KC has a column listing important dates and compiles information about Kidlitosphere events, award nominations and wins, and Jen Robinson’s visits to other blogs.
- Find ways to participate in the community. With information on challenges, blog carnivals and multi-blog weekly events, KC’s Resources page provides you everything you need to know to jump right into the Kidlitosphere, whether you are new to the community or have been around a while but just have gotten a bit lonely.
- Find new books to read. On the aforementioned Resources page, KC lists multiple resources that will help you learn about new-to-you books and decide if you’d like to read them.
- Make new friends. l’ve been perusing the membership lists at KC and am delighted to find several kindred spirits who I hope will become friends as I engage with them in the comments of their blogs.
- Keep up with your favorite authors and illustrators. KC has a comprehensive list of author/illustrator-bloggers. For me, the accessibility these blogs provide is remarkable. I want to squee with delight every time I interact with one of my favorite authors.
What are some other ways you’re using Kidlitosphere Central?