1. Work was low stress and high productivity. It began with a teacher workday, which enabled me to get ahead on lots of planning. I also made a push to get caught up on grading, and so now I won’t have much grading to do for the next week.
2. It was a musical theatre week. I went to see two of my students in a production of Les Miserables.
3. And then I went to see Hairspray the movie of the musical based on the movie (it’s like The Producers that way) which was a lot of fun.
4. I got paid.
5. Banned Book Week started yesterday!
6. In my unsuccessful quest to find a Nintendo Wii, I discovered that my BFF from middle and high school has a livejournal and friended her at my personal journal. (And was friends with my housemate but not me. Life is odd sometimes.)
7. Despite or perhaps because of a couple of little-sleep nights, I came up with the idea for my October Project.