It’s that time of the week again, when jules and eisha ask us to list “Seven(ish) Exceptionally Fabulous, Beautiful, Interesting, Hilarious, or Otherwise Positive Noteworthy Things from the past week — whether book-related or not — that happened to you.”
Here are mine!
1. I seem to have really used parental support to modify one student’s behavior and improve another student’s academic achievement. Parents can be such helpful people.
2. I went to the library and picked up two fiction books there. I haven’t finished a novel in 2008 yet.
3. I had my first check up in a long, long time, and my Nurse Practicioner and I came up with some strategies to get rid of the perpetual fatigue I seem to experience.
4. Thanks to The Zone Diet (which is not so much a “diet” as a general method of eating), I have greatly simplified my eating habits, which I hope will result in me eating much better.
5. I attended a very productive rehearsal for my current show, Yeomen of the Guard.
6. I beat Guitar Hero 3 on Medium.
7. I was inspired by Tanith Lee’s novel Indigara to start writing my own fiction again.
What about you? What Seven(ish) Exceptionally Fabulous, Beautiful, Interesting, Hilarious, or Otherwise Positive Noteworthy Things happened to you this week?