I collaborated with Will Cross, director of the Copyright and Digital Scholarship Center at North Carolina State University Libraries, to create this toolkit to help school librarians defend works in their collection against book challenges.
Library Media Assistant Manual
I created this manual to guide my student assistants at the middle school where I was a school librarian.
I supervised the production of the following iBooks, editing chapters and coordinating lesson planning, media production, reprint permissions, and book design:
- Bringing the Great War Home: Teaching with the Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery
- Discovering Ocracoke: Water, People, Culture
- Family History in the Classroom
I managed the production of the following online resources, supervising graduate students, working with content experts, copyediting documents, and coding documents for online publication:
- Microsoft Office Mix
- Preservice Teacher Education Resources
- Election 2012
- Philosophy resources for educators
- The Walking Classroom
- Math Common Core resources
- The Minipage Instructional Plans
- LGBTQIA Resources for Educators