From Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast:
As a reminder, our 7 Kicks posts are our weekly meeting ground for taking some time to reflect on Seven(ish) Exceptionally Fabulous, Beautiful, Interesting, Hilarious, or Otherwise Positive Noteworthy Things from the past week, whether book-related or not, that happened to you. So, let’s kick it up. Absolutely anyone is welcome to list kicks — even if, or especially if, you’ve never done so before.
Hello, all! Here are my kicks:
1. I read all the comments prior to me on this weeks 7 Kicks post.
2. I can see a Little Willow comment a mile away, long before I get to the part where it actually says her name. That’s a good feeling.
3. Today, I went to lunch with my sister and her fiance.
4. Yesterday, I saw a good friend in a show which was an amalgamation of several famous fight scenes from theatre, film, and video games. It was a raucously good time, and I may audition for their company next time they open it up. Additionally, their 10-people-rep-company model inspired me to re-commit to my dream of having a community theatre group with minimal political machinations, someday.
5. Friday night, Will and I went to a party hosted by one of my colleagues. I was so happy for him to meet all of them, and they gave us a lovely card and gift both as congratulations for our upcoming wedding and a good-bye to me, since I’m going back to school.
6. Tuesday, I went to the chiropractor.
7. Monday, I had tea with my best friend, who is also my wedding photographer, and hashed out the details of my wedding photography. (I basically said, “I trust you. They better be good,” and then gave her free reign.)
Happy week to all!