The award originated at the thinking blog. Here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to the original post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
Here are five blogs that make me think. If you’ve received the award before, feel free to pass it on to someone else.
1. educating alice – Monica always makes me think about my own teaching and how I can improve it.
2. A Year of Reading – Franki and Mary Lee also post a lot about teaching and school visits by authors, spurring me on to further reflection.
3. Wild Rose Reader – Elaine Magliaro provides Classroom Connections for children’s poetry with several of her posts.
4. HipWriterMama – Vivian recently made me think in her post, Girl Power: At What Price?
5. Chasing Ray – Colleen makes me think so much, my brain hurts.