If you read through today’s Done List, you’ll notice I put basic self-care tasks like showering and dental hygiene on it. This is because as a person with chronic illness, those count as tasks that use energy, energy I then won’t have to spend on something else.
- Prepped M’s lunch and school stuff.
- Took M to school.
- Took and posted Star Trek Day selfie.
- Made myself coffee and breakfast.
- Ate breakfast.
- Listened to part of the first episode of Gates McFadden Investigates. - really feels like sitting in on a conversation with my friends; apparently I have deep parasocial relationships with the TNG cast.
- Took a shower.
- Brushed, flossed, and rinsed my teeth.
- Trimmed my nails.
- Watched a little TNG.
- Made coffee.
- Had a snack.
- Managed my task list.
- Messed around on Twitter a lot.
- Gave W some feedback on his Fulbright essays.
- Loaded Brent Spiner’s upcoming book on my eReader.
- Read a lot of Lore Olympus.
- Worked on getting old masking tape off kitchen floor.
- Made lunch.
- Ate lunch.
- Picked M up from school.
- Made muffins with M.
- Watched a compilation of all Spot’s appearances on TNG 🐈.
- Played Dragon Quest III while M. watched Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.
- Packed M’s snack and lunch for tomorrow.
✴️ Also on Micro.blog
✍️ Reply by email