🍿 Watched Hats Off to Christmas.
This is the most paradigmatic Hallmark Christmas movie. It has everything:
- a struggling small business
- a suit guy
- who is going back to his small hometown after life in the big city
- a wheelchair-riding moppet
- who miraculously recovers from the injury that made him need a wheelchair
- a woman being stupid because of a conversation she eavesdropped on
- who is a young widow
- two chaste kisses
- a happy ending
Is it a good movie? No. But is it a laughably bad movie? No. Haylie Duff is incredibly winning and the reason I kept watching. Her chemistry with her costar is non-existent but she’s so cute, I didn’t care.