Books Read in 2008
- Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui, Karen Kingston
- Craft, Inc., Meg Mateo Ilasco
- Indigara, Tanith Lee
- The Princess Diaries, Meg Cabot
- Jessie’s Mountain, Kerry Madden
- Finding Serenity, Jane Espenson and Glenn Yeffeth, ed.
- Valiant, Holly Black [Audio CD]
- The Twelve Kingdoms - Volume 1: Sea of Shadow, Fuyumi Ono
- The Lightning Thief, Rick Riordan
- Fearless, Tim Lott
- Erec Rex: The Dragon’s Eye, Kaza Kingsley
- Bronx Masquerade, Nikki Grimes
- Soon I Will Be Invincible, Austin Grossman
- It’s All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff, Peter Walsh
- The Gatekeeper Trilogy, Book Two: Ghost Roads, Christopher Golden and Nancy Holder
This is the website of Kimberly Hirsh. The subtitle of this site comes from the description of woodland goth on the Aesthetics wiki.
← An IndieWeb Webring →
I acknowledge that I live and work on unceded Lumbee, Skaruhreh/Tuscarora, and Shakori land. I give respect and reverence to those who came before me. I thank Holisticism for the text of this land acknowledgement.
We must acknowledge that much of what we know of this country today, including its culture, economic growth, and development throughout history and across time, has been made possible by the labor of enslaved Africans and their ascendants who suffered the horror of the transatlantic trafficking of their people, chattel slavery, and Jim Crow. We are indebted to their labor and their sacrifice, and we must acknowledge the tremors of that violence throughout the generations and the resulting impact that can still be felt and witnessed today. I thank Dr. Terah ‘TJ’ Stewart for the text of this labor acknowledgement.