From Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast:
As a reminder, these Sunday posts are our weekly meeting ground for taking some time to reflect on Seven(ish) Exceptionally Fabulous, Beautiful, Interesting, Hilarious, or Otherwise Positive Noteworthy Things from the past week, whether book-related or not, that happened to you. Absolutely anyone, of course, is welcome to list kicks — even if, or especially if, you’ve never done so before.
This Week’s Kicks: 1) Today I bought this amazing crown, which I may or may not wear in my wedding: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=14218719
2) Yesterday the Mr.Me-to-Be and I headed down to the beach to visit possible wedding sites and explore. While it was kinda rainy and gross, and the first place we looked at disappointed a bit, it led to some productive thought and research.
3) Friday I received some very good news that I’m not quite ready to share with the world yet, but I will as soon as I can.
4) Thursday was a rather restful day for me.
5) Wednesday, one of my colleagues who accidentally broke the driver’s side mirror on my car paid to have it fixed. It was very good of her to take care of this promptly, when she could easily have just driven off and never told me she was the one who’d done it.
6) Tuesday I went to dinner with my sister and her fiance.
7) Monday I didn’t have a meeting (because my colleague and I scheduled ours for Tuesday instead) which meant I had time to prepare, which made my Tuesday much less hectic.