I may receive commissions for purchases made through links on this page.
I’m re-reading Unf*ck Your Habitat and wanted to keep some notes in a place I’d be able to find them later. I decided my website was that place. So here we go!
UfYH author Rachel Hoffman points out that small habit changes will be more effective at keeping your home pleasant than a big life overhaul. Here are some of the habits she mentions:
- Do a little bit every day.
- Use your leisure time wisely.
- Use your waiting time efficiently.
- Put it away, not down.
- Make your bed.
- Keep your flat surfaces clear.
- Unf*ck tomorrow morning.
- Trash goes in the trash can.
- Do the dishes every day.
- Wash, dry, and put it away, g*dd*mit.
- Deal with your invisible corners.